- Bug Out Time - there are Red Flag Warnings that it is bug out time, but will we recognize them and respond in a timely & sensible way?
- SHTF Day One exercise - what do you do the first day you realize things are falling apart?
- Home Invasion - Often there is no warning, requiring that you respond quickly and respond. Group Security Drills Country Home Security Plan
- Pandemic Quarantine procedures - don't just let people come and join your group.
- Shooting Skills - Target Practice, especially for beginners. A .22 Long Rifle or BB gun are the best for beginners and still fun for old timers.
- Group Movement Exercises for your Security Team. How do you safely move from point A to point B when the SHTF?
- Power Outage - practice being out of power for 1 day, 2 days, .... days. Its ok to leave your refrigerator and freezer running, but turn the breaker off for everything else and practice surviving without electricity.
- Fishing Skills are essential to Wilderness Survival and should be practices frequently.
3 Odd Techniques for Primitive Fishing
How to catch your own live bait
- Camping - outdoor skills are essential. Camp out with the family and practice living off the land with only what you can carry in your Survival Back Pack.
- First Aid practice is good. Take Red Cross CPR classes or other such training.
For additional information see the following links:
Blog Table of Contents
Top 10 Lists