Modern Science has brought about significant medical advances during our life time, with many more being studied. While our scientific knowledge is at the highest level in history, we also realize, that so is our level of ignorance. The more we learn, the more we realize how much we don't know. For every question answered, many more are raised.
Today, Flu Vaccines are becoming mandatory
in public schools, for hospital workers and many other places. Often
however, these people still get the flu. So why is it so critical to
force everyone to take the vaccine? They are the ones who will feel
bad, so it should be their decision. If the vaccine works, then they
won't infect those who do get vaccinated, so what business is it of
is usually the time people start preaching about the poor children who
get the flu and suffer because of their parents choice and the CDC Estimates that somewhere between 37 to 172 children die each year from the flu.
IF mothers loose their choice on flu vaccines, should pregnant women also loose their choice on abortion?
Should it be required for women seeking abortion or on welfare having children to get sterilized so it doesn't happen again?
How far does it go?
But we haven't gotten to the worst part yet. What happens when everyone is taking the vaccine and it gets contaminated with something bad like AIDS, intentionally or accidentally?
Would a radical Islamic suicide bomber contaminate our vaccine intentionally? Of course they would.
What happens when the flu vaccine mutates like in the show I am Legend? where the measles virus was used to create a cure for cancer, but mutated causing deadly & highly contagious side effects.
According to the World Health Organization, AIDS is the worst Pandemic in modern history, with over 70 million deaths. This is far less than abortion which has claimed over 1.72 Billion.
The problem with AIDS, is that the patient can be infected for 5-10
years before they even realize they have it, while infecting others.
What would the AIDS fatalities soon become if the MANDATORY flu vaccine was contaminated for 5-10 years? NOW we are getting to the bad part when Americans begin to die from AIDS at record numbers.
the survival rate of AIDS is improving. So instead of AIDS, suppose
the Flu Vaccine is infected with something worse, that kills people
after 2-3 years when everyone would have taken it.
Americans have just become extinct to save 37 to 172 children per year. Low probability, yes, but extremely high severity.
In a country where the citizens are supposed to be free, we should educate the public as to the benefits of vaccines AND to the risk of getting and not getting the vaccine. The risk will be shocking. We must present both sides accurately and let informed people make up their own mind.
If you have been vaccinated, and it works, why should you care?
exposed to common illness and developing our own natural immunity will
enable us to over come disease and help our species to survive. Granted
there are things like Polio and Small Pox that may require a vaccination, but these were rare exceptions that everyone was eager to get treated for.
God Bless America, land of the free, home of the brave. Lets keep it that way.
For more information:
Blog Table of Contents
Top Rated Prepper Handbook Posts of all time
Or click on a label below for similar topics.
Friday, March 15, 2019
HOMESCHOOL 101 - FOR BEGINNERS
It's decision time! You already know that your desire is to stay at home and homeschool your kids. How do you pull everything together and actually do it?
Here is a simple step-by-step guide and checklist to assist families who are planning to homeschool. The order may vary depending on your family's circumstances. We encourage you to print this page and put a check mark as you complete each step. Homeschool 101 was born out of our nine (9) years of homeschooling experience. May this be of help to you! God Bless you in your homeschooling endeavor!
If you click on any word(s) highlighted in blue, a new browser window will open taking you to a related resource to help you accomplish that particular step. You do not have to leave this page to look at the recommended resource.
HOMESCHOOL 101 - FOR THOSE PLANNING TO HOMESCHOOL
1) Pray for God's guidance and wisdom. Read the Bible for direction. Some passages to meditate on (below) are Deutoronomy 6:4-9, Proverbs 22:6, Ephesians 6:4 and Luke 2:52. A suggested daily reading/devotion is the book of Proverbs. There are 31 Chapters, 1 for each day of the month. Proverbs is God's instruction book for daily living, including parenting! "A proverb a day keeps the devil away!"
2) Husband and wife, discuss and agree together on homeschooling.
3) Sit down with your children and discuss your decision to homeschool.
4) Get your house in order. Establish routines, chores, and consistent discipline. Limit time spent on TV and computer games. Recommended parenting resources are available at Growing Families International, Focus On The Family, or DoorPosts. We highly recommend Growing Kids God's Way Parenting Class and the book For Instructions in Righteousness by DoorPosts.
5) Get your marriage in order. The primary support for your homeschool is the husband and wife relationship. If there are unresolved issues between you and your spouse, it is more likely that your homeschool will be unstable, distracted and disorganized. Suggested resources to strengthen your marriage and family are available through Family Life and Gary Smalley. Try to go to a Family Life Marriage Conference. Also read the following books by Gary Smalley - "For Better or Best" and "If Only He Knew."
6) Read books on homeschooling (i.e. Homeschool - The Right Choice by Christopher Klicka). See Below for Recommended Books.
7) Talk to experienced homeschooling families, ask lots of questions! Join homeschoolingonline message boards and forums.
8) Investigate your local homeschooling laws. Great resource is HSLDA - Homeschool Legal DefenseAssociation or your local State Department of Education.
9) To protect your right to homeschool, join HSLDA. Without any legal plan in place, it can cost you thousands of dollars to defend your legal rights. Bad things can happen to good people! Homeschoolers are not immune to legal troubles.
10) Join HomeschoolSupport Groups for great ideas and support from other local homeschoolers.
11) Subscribe to a homeschooling magazine or publication.
12) Research and order your curriculum materials. Check out Satellite/Correspondence Schools for full curriculum package and services. For independent curriculum and record-keeping, visit Curriculum Publishers and Suppliers. Request the most current printed catalogs available and read them.
13) Plan your school year. Set up lesson plans and daily schedule.
14) Set up your classroom or homeschooling corner with proper furnishing, supplies and record keeping materials.
15) If applicable, send your Letter of Intent To Homeschool to the local public school. This letter is in accordance to your state's homeschooling laws.
16) Lastly, praise God for all the many wonderful and memorable homeschooling days that you will spend at home with your children!
Copyright 2000-2006 by Bing Howard of www.ChristianHomeschoolers.com.
Permission is granted to freely print or distribute by e-mail, unmodified and up to date version of this document. On the WEB, you may re-print this article unmodified provided you keep this resource box intact. You may remove the hyperlinks to make it all plain text.
Get your FREE copy of the Home Business 101 Course, a $19.97 Value!
HOW TO HOMESCHOOL E-BOOKS
Homeschooling Secrets Revealed
Unlock the keys to your childs educational success.
Don’t Risk It! If You Love Your Kids, Homeschooling Is The Answer To Overcrowded Classrooms And Underperforming Teachers. Pioneering New Book Shows You How Easy It Is To Start Homeschooling.
The Old Schoolhouse Magazine' Secrets to Successful Homeschooling
Do you ever wonder if you really have what it takes to homeschool?
Do you ever wish you knew how other homeschooling families get it all done?
alt= Recommended Books for New Homeschoolers
Christian Home Educators' Curriculum Manual by Cathy Duffy
Home Schooling, The Right Choice by Christopher Klicka
Survivor's Guide to Home Schooling by Luanne Shackelford and Susan White
The Big Book of Home Learning :... by Mary Pride
The Christian Home School by Gregg Harris
Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling by Debra Bell
More Recommended Books for New Homeschoolers...
More Homeschooling Books at Amazon.com
JUST A FEW OF MANY BIBLE VERSES TO MEDITATE ON:
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
black-arrow-01_R Related Resource: Get your FREE copy of the Home Business 101 Course, a $19.97 Value!
You Are Here:Home > Homeschool Info > Homeschool 101