- Have a plan
- Wear pants and closed toe shoes
- Bottled water but no food, or only light snacks
- Flashlight, batteries for power outage
- Walkie Talkies, chargers
- Cell Phone and charger; Save your phone calls for emergencies
- Listen to EAS, NOAA Weather Radio, or local alerting systems for current emergency information and instructions.
- Emergency Whistle
- Games can make passing the time more bearable
For more information:
Blog Table of Contents
Top Rated Prepper Handbook Posts of all time
Complete Sustainable Living Plan
Or click on a label below for similar topics.