Double-barreled pump-action shotgun DP-12
Who can resist 16 rounds of 12-gauge shotgun in a package that isn’t even 30” long?
The first of its kind, a premium defense, double barreled, pump, 12 gauge shotgun that quickly fires 16 rounds. The DP-12 is designed for the most discerning shooters who demand extreme firepower and require consistent reliability. The stock has a QR code you can scan with your smartphone or tablet to download the manual and other information. The DP-12 includes a Lifetime Warranty, please be sure and fill out the warranty card and send it in to Standard Manufacturing.
The spreader choke tubes are designed to shoot a devastating pattern at 25 yards. The choke tubes have Tru-Choke thread patterns. Breeching style chokes are sold separately.
The DP-12 provides accessory rails and slots that allow you to customize it with your own accessories. Please see our website to select your accessories; lights, lasers, sights, scopes, muzzle breaks and more.
Specifications and Features:
DP-12 Double Barrel Pump Repeater DP12ODG
- Pump Action Shotgun
- 12 Gauge
- Fires 2 3/4 or 3″ shells
- Two 18 7/8″ barrels
- 29.5″ overall length
- Unloaded weight is 9 pounds 12 ounces
- 16 Round capacity, 14 rounds in the magazines and two rounds in the chambers
- Two shots with each pump
- Single trigger
- Machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum
- Thermal coated receiver
- Inline feeding
- Ambidextrous safety
- Ambidextrous pump slide release
- Two Picatinny rails for accessories; seven slot rail on the bottom by the fore grip and a 13.75″ 34 slot rail on top
- Co-Molded non-slip rubber grip
- Slots to attach MOE rails
- Shell indicator window
- Shock absorbing spring loaded recoil mechanism
- Synthetic stock
- Rubber recoil pad with dual spring loaded recoil
- Both barrels include spreader choke tubes with Tru-Choke thread pattern
- Choke tube wrench
- Heavy duty lock
- Instruction booklet and warranty card
- Composite foregrip
- .125″ Front sling attachment (The attachment point is smaller then the standard size)
- .125″ Sling swivel attachment on stock (The attachment point is smaller then the standard size)
- Ergonomically designed to balance the weight of a loaded gun for quick and efficient handling with minimal recoil
Kel-Tec KSG shotgun, gray
The KSG-25 is the innovative 12 gauge pump-action shotgun from Kel-Tec! Designed primarily as a defensive shotgun, it features a single 30.5″ barrel fed by two separate magazine tubes. A manual selector lever behind the trigger guard allows you to select which tube is feeding the hardened steel receiver. The KSG ejects downward to clear the chamber to give you more reliable operation when you need it most. The dual tube magazines hold an impressive 20 rounds of 3″ shells (10 rounds each) giving you some serious firepower.
The KSG will hold 24 rounds of 2-3/4″ shells (12 rounds each) and its simple reliable action can cycle shells as small as 1-3/4″ if you want to hold even more shots. A familiar cross bolt style safety, a pump release lever located in front of the trigger guard and the ability to clear the chamber without feeding a round are important safety features in any home defense shotgun. The Zytel synthetic fore-end and pump have top and bottom picatinny rails for mounting lights, optics, and accessories. The synthetic stock has a nice thick soft rubber recoil pad to tame the recoil of this powerful shotgun. Take it to the range for shooting fun during the day and sleep peacefully at night with the KSG by your side.
Specifications and Features:
Kel-Tec KSG-25 Pump Action Shotgun KSG-25 BLK
- 12 Gauge
- 30.5″ Cylinder Bore Barrel
- 3″ Chamber (Accepts 2-3/4″ or 3″ Shot shells)
- 10+10 Rounds of 3″ Shells Per Tube or 12+12 Rounds of 2-3/4″ Shells Per Tube
- Hardened Steel Receiver
- Dual Tube Magazine
- Feed Selector Lever
- Cross bolt safety
- Upper and Lower Picatinny Rails
- Synthetic Stock
- Sling Loops
- Magpul MBUS Front/Rear Sights
- Magpul RVG Rail Vertical Foregrip (Picatinny Compatible)
- Overall Length 38″
- Overall Weight Unloaded 9.25 lbs
- Black Finish
This is an excerpt from: Top 5 High Capacity Shotguns for 2018 By Dave Dolbee published on February 1, 2018. To read the balance of the article click on the Cheaper than Dirt blog link.
For additional information see the following links:Blog Table of Contents
Double Barrel Defense
Top 10 Prepper Handbook Posts
Or click on a label below for similar topics.