VIDEO–> Survival Superfood Will Last On Your Shelf For 150 Years! – Off The Grid News
Here is a recipe from Urban Survival Site:
- 3 cups of white flour
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 cup of water
- A cookie sheet (or flat rock)
- A mixing bowl
- A knife
- A common nail
2. Mix the flour and salt together
3. Gradually mix in the water until you form a dough that's not sticky
4. Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough into a 1/2" thick square
5. Cut the dough into 9 squares
6. Make a 4×4 grid of holes in each of the squares with a nail
7. Put all the pieces on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes
8. Turn the squares over and bake for another 30 minutes.
9. Remove from the oven to cool off. They should look like this:
Ideally, the hardtack or flat bread should be just a lightly browned on each side. Each piece is about 150 calories.
For more information see:
Blog Table of Contents
Complete Sustainable Living Plan
Hardtack Recipe & some interesting history from Prepared Survivalist
or click on the labels below for related information.