What a man should / could carry on his person every day
- Charged cell phone; don't let it get too low!
- Money - Cash, in small bills & a few coins
- * A multi-function knife &/or even better, a Leatherman Multi-Tool
- * A small key chain knife, and there are many options in this category. A key shaped multi-function tool for example, or a key shaped knife, or even better, a discrete key shaped folding knife. Pick one or more that suits your needs.
- Key Chain Compass
- Key Chain Whistle.
- A ferrous rod (wallet size) &/or bic lighter for starting fire
- Band aids (with antibiotic) in your wallet for first aid
- * Concealed Carry pistol with extra rounds of ammo
- Comfortable shoes for walking great distances (NOT flip flops)
- Long sleeve pants/shirt &/or waterproof coat or wind breaker
- Condom (un-lubricated) for carrying water
- Para Cord Bracelet
- A Tactical Pen
- Know your edible wild plants; this is free and adds no weight
As you think about this to carry, remember the Rule of 3.
Know when it is time to get home with our Bug Out Red Flag Warning Signs.
For additional information, see the following links:
Blog Table of Contents
Top 10 List of Prepper info
Top Rated Prepper Handbook Posts of all time
Top Rated Prepper Website
Top 15 Prepper Movies or Shows
Or click on a label below for similar topics.